Monday, February 21, 2005

Minute contribution...

My first week has come to an end. I have been taken through the basics of some of what I will be doing, and have filled up 1 whole page of my lab book! :P

The readings are going well and I am getting excited and am starting to feel a bond to my project - I now feel like "this is my project!".

I know all this wil onyl last a few weeks - after which I am going to be slowly start to lose it. Allready I have little faith in some of my reagents and have been told that some of my cell lines need "extra TLC - or they will just die".

I have also started to get to know my paitents' families (on paper). I won't say that I am emoionally attached - but it is helping me put my project into its place in the universe...

Today I am going out to some people's house with my parents in the morning and have dance practice in the evening. A good start to my second week:D