Tuesday, December 08, 2009

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I am annoyed! I am frustrated!
Most of all - I AM VERY ANGRY!!

I have had it with the “climate sceptics”!! I have tried for weeks now to try to see their point of view – but I CAN’T! I am sick and tired of hearing the “arguments” for and against! It frustrates me sooo bloody much!

I was talking to a friend about why I am a vegetarian (who is also a vegetarian) and she was telling me how it frustrates her that she seems to have to justify her reason for being a vegetarian EVERY TIME she is out at lunch. She wanted to know why she had to justify her reason for choosing to not eat meat, and yet all those people there who chose to eat meat did not have to justify why “killing animals” was perfectly alright.

Why is it that the person who drinks can say nothing, but yet the person who chooses not to, must justify their actions? If you choose to gamble, it is fine. If you choose not to, then you have to answer to “Why??”.

I know this is not a proper “argument” that looks at both sides. These are merely opinions. I know the answers to the above questions – that is not why I am asking them. I know how to look at the other side of the coin and I also know that this kind of an argument will get me nowhere with anyone or anything. You know what - I DON'T CARE!

I am just sick and tired of having to support my arguments. So – like a lot of other people (who seem to get away with it), I too am going to pass an opinion and not give any supporting evidence. This is my blog. I can say what I want.

Climate change is real.
It IS largely man-made.
WE HAVE to do something about it.
AUSTRALIA (and other developed nations) HAVE TO do more than "something".
I am willing to pay a few extra dollars a day to ensure a better future for all of us.


There.

I did want to write a proper essay on why climate change is man-made, I wanted to give all my reasons for why I believe that to be the case and why I don’t agree with what the “sceptics” have to say. Then I read what the sceptics had to say.

If they don’t have to make sense, then neither do I. If they can’t give me a reason, then I don’t have to either.

I am done ranting - and I feel much better now.