Monday, June 20, 2005

In news this week...

  • I cooked stuff and noone died!
  • My cheesecake was a hit!!!
  • The stuff I did at the hospital last year is FINALLY going into a publication (eventhough I am like the 9th author in a 12 author paper!:P)
  • Three out of four of my students cancelled on me this week - am I really that mean?? (The fourth didn't have a choice:P)
  • I was intimately involved in the thesis binding process of a friend
  • I know where to get my thesis "bound" (thanks Ashwin!)!!
  • I am addicted to "hexic"
  • Have a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow about my progress
  • Both my parents are leaving for Bangalore in two weeks - my mum is going for two weeks and my dad for three years :(
  • I am planning a trip to NZ and India at the end of this year
  • Going to uni today
  • Going out to lunch and dinner with family
  • Started Cross-stitching again

AND FINALLYYYY

BANGLADESH BEAT AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!