Saturday, October 08, 2005

Travel Plans

I have been like super-duper good with my updating lately!

I am not too sure if I will be able to update as much over the next few weeks as I wont be home. However, I thought I would update you all on my whereabouts over the next few weeks.

On Sunday the 9th of October, I am getting on a flight to Perth and will be there till the 23rd. I arrive in Sydney at 10:30pm on Sunday the 23rd! I have just had the worst day trying to organise a way of getting some of my reagents to the other side of the continent - with very little luck! It is sooo difficult to explain to Airport staff that "antibodies" are not really blood-related eventhough they are! I seriously don't look like a terrorist - OR DO I???? :P

Anyways, I have also just discovered that I am not allowed to take any food into Perth - this means that I am going to DIE! One of my supervisors in Perth is Indian - I am hoping she will invite me over for dinner or maybe even give me enough food for a week...(I will be happy with a dinner though!)

I return from Perth on Sunday the 23rd of October. I am leaving for India on the 29th and will be arriving in India on the night of the 29th. I have a 3 hour stopover in Singapore during which time I can just tour the airport!

Once I get a number in India, I will let you guys know. If anyone needs to get in touch with me, please use my gmail address:D

The last time I remember feeling like this was when I was preparing for my trip around Europe with my family...

I am actually really excited about all this! I can't wait to get to India!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!