Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Kinda Music!

There have been a couple of songs over the last few months that I have really liked. I don't think I mention music that much in my blog, so I thought I would just give you a list of songs that I absolutely love... These are the songs that I can listen to over and over again!

"To be a better man" - Robbie Williams
"Reason" - Hoobastank
"Into the Dark" - Ben Lee
"This Old Love" - Lior
"Upside Down" - Jack Johnson
"Sway" - Michael Buble

My all time favourite Tamil Songs...

"Nila Kaaigirathu" - from Indra
"Unnai Kaanadha Kannum" - Not sure what movie
"Kalangalil aval Vasantham" - Not sure again
"Aduthaathu Abujatha paarthela" - Ethir Neechal
"Ilaya Nila" - Not sure again (Mowna Raagam?)

All Time favourite Hindi Songs...

"Kasam ki Kasam" - ? (Meenaxi?)
"Khamosh Raat" - Thakshak
"Churaliyaa" - ?
"Dil Deewana" - ? (Maine Pyaar kiya?)

I haven't heard much Hindi or Tamil songs in the last few months, so I am a bit behind with my music there!

So there you go!

I don't really have anything else to say! Wishing you all a truly beautiful day!