Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pointless Post

My last few posts have been quite pointless really - no real content. Reminds me of the sort of letters I used to write when I was 9 or 10. All quantity... no quality.

This post too is unfortunately going to be pointless too. I can't think of anything "important" to write! A "Blogger's Block"??

I guess this was a pretty big week for Australians with the death of two famous Australians - Steve Irwin and Peter Brock. Still a bit shocked about the whole thing. I don't think I would have been as shocked about Peter Brock's death though had it not been Steve Irwin's earlier this week.

When I went into work on Monday there was a an email waiting for me with the title "Interesting Article". The title should have read, "You are sooo stuffed!". The title of the article was the EXACT same thing as the title of my thesis. Hmmm... Oh well... I guess that is Science...Only consolation is that it came out now rahter than next year when I would have finished all my experiments!

My grandpa should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see him! I told him I would come to pick him up from the airport in my brand new car:D

I seem to have the flu :( I am contemplating whether I should go into work today and finish some stuff or let it wait till Monday...

Life becomes complicated unnecessarily doesn't it??

OOHH! The only other thing MAJOR that has been happening this week is that my dad sent me the complete Mahabharath - the one that used to be on Doordharshan. So I have been watching that. I am up to the bit where the the Pandava princes have been brought back to Hastinapur and are learning from Dronacharya. I am half way through my second DVD - only 6 and a half to go! I should count the number of times the say "Parranthu" , "Hariputra" and "Yeh tho unnyaay hei!" in each episode!