Monday, August 28, 2006

Exciting times!

Lately I have been spending ALOT of time at work - even if I am not at work, I find that I am thinking about work. I even dream about ATGCs! It is not a bad thing though - the scariest part is that I am enjoying it all!

I can't beleive that I am half way through my PhD already - and I am not sick of it yet! So YIPPEE! Who knows - maybe I will get sick of it later...but right now I am still very excited about my project. I still look forward to taking pictures of my gel and jump when I have nothing in my negative control!

On a totally unrelated note, I wonder if any of you people can help me! I am trying to find two people who were born on the same day, same time (to the closest hour) in the same city...

I was born on the 3oth of October, 1983 at 9:30pm in Tirupati, AP, India. Anyone match that? OR Do you know anyone who was born in the same city as you on the same day at the same time?