Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bloody Indians!

I woke up this morning quite prepared to hear about India's BIG LOSS...

When I asked Srini how the match was going he said, "It's not too late for me to join Macquarie and do Business is it??". Too many Lakans at UTS apparently! :P

In answer to my question on how HIS Dhoni (yes... Srini owns Dhoni :P) did...

"I sent out a message as he was walking down to the crease saying 'Get ready for some Dhoni fireworks', a minute later, I sent another message saying, 'Ignore my last message!' ".

Anyways, I am just praying for Bermuda now - as a loyal fan I believe I should! If they beat Bangladesh... then India can still go through. However, a team that couldn't make it on its own doesn't deserve to proceed any further!

My favourites go something like this.... Windies, India, New Zealand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, England and at the bottom of the list is Australia. The rest I am neutral about. GO THE WINDIES!

Past experience tells me that the team(s) that I go for, tend(s) to lose.