Sunday, March 11, 2007

Major Clean-up

This is something that I do every 5 years or so...

I finally cleaned out all my stuff today! I actually went through years of books and papers (by YEARS, I mean things like exercise books from the 9th grade!) and finally threw them out. I have still kept some notes and a few essays and sketches, but otherwise, I managed to throw everything out! I cleaned my room and I had 4 * 50L boxes worth of stuff that I could stow away (not throw away!). They have been put away to be transported to our new house for when Sudarshan and I move out...

I am currently in the process of organising all the clothes I have. I have close to 50 sarees at present! I went through ALL my sarees and made sure that I had matching blouses for all of them. For those that I didn't have blouses for, I managed to cut little bits out so that my mum could get them for me from India. :D

The other major thing for me to do this weekend is CLEAN MY CAR! I am hoping to clean it either tonight or later this week, and then hand my car in for a service later this month.

It feels a little bit odd cleaning my room at present, because I know it won't be my room for too much longer - maybe a few more months... Rama is eagerly waiting for me to move out so that he can claim my room!

Exciting times for all involved!