Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cells in Aether...

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter, Holi and long-weekend! I can't beleive its almost APRIL! We are a quarter of the way through! In just another 3 more quarters, we will be in 2006! FREAKY!

Having repeated many of my experiments (I keep telling myself that I "can't make-up results"... but really it is probably more likely now that less people will know if I do....), I am quite satisfied! I got told today that I had enough results for the first chapter of my thesis. I don't beleive I do - but its a nice thought.

I just hope I dont use up all my luck in the first few months and then end up having to pray, beg and eventually go insane in trying to get something to work!

I think more importantly, in the last two months - I HAVE MADE NO ENEMIES! Touch wood!

Discovery of the day...
"If you look down the microscope long enough... it feels like you are travelling into space. Especially looking at cells with the DAPI staining."