Monday, March 14, 2005

The eternal optimist?

Started my first experiment last week, and once some of my reagents arrive I should be right for my second experiment! I am still extremely excited about it all. I have been told that I am simply going through "1st-year optimism" and that I shouldn't worry because pretty soon I'll find myself in the bottom of a deep dark abyss, wondering how I got there and spending much of the next 2 and half year trying to crawl out of it...

I work with interesting people...

Have to go into uni today to show someone how to carry out cell staining - it should be interesting seeing as I have never reallly done it myself :-S.

I have also taken up the role of the "official complain lady" for all office needs and deeds. IT and security must hate me!

Hopefully I'll be getting paid this week!