Friday, March 24, 2006

Ask Big V Vidz!

At work, we have a lot of magazines that we all browse through during lunch time. One of our favourite things to do is to read the horoscopes and make fun of them.

A few days ago, I noticed a column by a "numerologist" (I think that is right!), who was suggesting Lotto numbers, Powerball numbers and Club Keno numbers for the week for each of the signs of the zodiac. Now, can anyone else the MAAAJJOORR flaw in this?

HOW CAN YOU GIVE 12 DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF NUMBERS FOR A SINGLE GAME???? You can't expect everyone to win!!!

That is sooo stuupid!

Anyways, today, while looking for crosswords on the SMH website, I came across the horoscopes for the day. After reading mine, I wanted to see what kind of days other people were going to have...

I have managed to summarise all twelve horoscopes into a few lines to save you all the hassle of having to read all 12 of them! (These lines are pretty much word for word from SMH...)

"The Moon is void. Plan all activities for the first half of the day. Do not undertake anything new. Plan something creative."

The above roughly traslates to; "Wierd fact for the day: There is no life on the moon. It is Friday - go home early! Forget about the paperwork - it can wait till Monday! Do something nice this weekend - DON'T COME INTO WORK!".

I am not exaggerating! You guys should read it on http://www.smh.com.au/horoscopes/ and tell me if I am wrong!

I reckon I should start my own weekly horoscope! Better yet, I should start my own psychic advice hotline! I am simply oozing with fantastic advice about things that I have no first hand knowledge about! I reckon I would be great at it. I bet you don't need a PhD to do that!