Friday, March 31, 2006

Life is Beautiful - a reminder.

A few days ago I was walking to my car with a work colleague and we were both talking about how good it was that we now had a parking spot. (One of my other colleagues lives close to my work and so we all share her spot...) She was saying how that really made her feel like someone was watching over her. I thought that it was really nice how she could truly appreciate those little things. We often forget that.

I know I have said this several times before but I was reminded of this again this morning. I am truly lucky for all that I have and I am truly grateful for all that I have been given.

Life couldn't be any better right now!

When everything is going so well, the only bad thing about it is that it gives me nothing to talk about!

OOOO!!! My friend had a baby! HE IS GORGEOUS - and sooo soft!! Anika - he was born on the 27th of March!! I wish my friend would hurry up and name him! (She is only just starting to refer to her son as "him" rather than "it"!)