Sunday, April 02, 2006

BIIGG DAY!

UPDATE!!

I CLEANED MY CAR!!! I ended up cleaning the inside of my car on Sunday and today I FINALLY drove it to the car wash!!!!

You know, the last time I washed my car was 4 years ago! I am not kidding! I don't think I have washed my car once since the water restrcitions came into effect! I washed it once before I left for Sweden, and that was it!

How bad am I??? My car actually looks like it is a different colour! My car is not a "dull grey", rather it is a "shiny silver".

I cannot beleive that I have been able to put off washing my car for THAT long! I hereby grant myself the honorary title of "Procrastination Queen"! Even Mike Slackernerny could learn from me!


Today is a REALLLYY Big Day in my life. It is the kind of day that only comes around once a year - or maybe once every two years! I am going to CLEAN MY CAR!!!

Right after I am done writing this post, I am going to get rid of all the clothes that were supposed to have gone out to the needy weeks ago, then I am going to vaccuum the whole thing, get rid of old cassettes, tissues, bits of vegetables and fruits, other rotting bits of food, and finally take it down to the car wash!

I think not keeping my car clean is one of my most revolting habbits!

I am writing this down because a) it serves as procratination, b) so that I can mark down the exact date and time of this momentous occasion!

* BIIIG BREATH*... I am off to face my car!! Wish me luck!

(I will update this once more once I am done cleaning my car - just so that I don't cheat!)