Monday, April 17, 2006

52 Things You Never Needed to Know About Me...

(From Natasha's Blog)

1. First name? Vidya Lakshmi / Gayathri
2. Were you named after anyone? Both were after the Goddesses
3. When did you last cry? Hmmm... a couple of nights ago...
4. Do you like your handwriting? Most of the time. I am usually neat! I wish I could write cursive though!
5. What is your favorite lunchmeat? MEAT??? ME??? :O
6. Kids? I like kids...
7.If you were another person would you be friends with you? Nope. I would be too scared to approach me...
8. Do you have a journal? Yep! I don't write it in it that much anymore...although I probably should!
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep! *sticks hand in mouth* - Still there!
11. Would you bungee jump? Would love to!
12. What is your favorite cereal? Not too heavy, not too light - it's Kellogs Just Right!
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope... too much work!
14. Do you think you are strong? Sometimes...I think I come across as a weakling though
15. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate!
17. Red or pink? Baby Pink
18. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I can be selfish...
19. Who do you miss the most? My dad at the moment :'(
20. Do you want everyone to do this list as well? It would be nice if you all could!
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue-faded jeans
22. Last thing you ate? A bite of puri that I snatched from my grandma's plate!
23. What are you listening to right now? My brother talking to a friend as they try to getsome simulation to work.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or blues - cuz they are often the only colours that work!
25. Favorite smell? Keroooseene!!
26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I think it was Natasha!
27. First thing you notice about people? Eyebrows and noses...
28. Do you like the person whose blog you got this from? Got it from Tash - so I guess that is a "yes".
29. Favorite drink? Mango Lassi.... yummmm
30. Favorite sport? To watch - Cricket.To play? NOTHING!
31. Hair color? Black
32. Eye color? Brown
33. Do you wear contacts? I have tried... I am not very good at keeping them on for long periods of time though!
34. Favorite food? Thechi mammu!
35. Scary movies or happy ending? Happy ending! Who would choose scary movies???
36. Last movie you watched? "Crash" - that was good!
37. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
38. Summer or winter? Winter!!!!!!
39. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
40. Favorite dessert? Anything sweet with no egg and gelatine. Preferably NOT a Fruit!
41. Who is most likely to respond? Noone!
42. Least likely to respond? Everyone!
43. What books are you reading? "Amrita", "The complete Short Stories of Hercule Poirot", "The colour of Magic", "Mr. Sampath", "God, Demons and Others"... I think that is it at the moment...
44. What's on your mouse pad? Don't use a mouse pad.... but I do have a free Sydney Uni Post-graduate one that I could use...
45. What did you watch last night on TV? "Australia's Brainiest Comedian"
46. Favorite sounds? I like things to be quite most of the time...
47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles ofcourse!
48. The furthest you've been from home? Sweden!
50. When and where were you born? 30th Oct, 1983. In some government hospital in Tirupati, AP, India.
51. What condition are your hands and feet in? They aren't too bad - my nails could do with some work!
52. Who is your favorite author? Dickens and Austen. This particular answer is prone to constant change...