Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bye 2006???

Somehow it doesn't seem right to say Bye-bye to 2006 yet. I wanted to write a summary of this year, but I feel like there is still quite a big chapter of 2006 left, and so I am going to leave it for another week or two!

A month from today, I will be in Chennai! I really can't get over that! A month after that, I will be getting ready to fly back to Sydney...

How am I feeling? I don't really know how to describe it. I go through a roller coaster each day. I feel like I am emotionally unstable now (even more so than usual!). I shift from "manic" to "depressive" in less than a second! That is worrying!

I am sure what I am feeling is not that different to what most people would feel in my situation. I think it is "The Great Unknown" that makes this period in my life so very terrifying and so exciting all at once! I know I will look back on these days and actually appreciate and cherish each day for exactly what they are - a bundle of contradictions and time of great mystery.

I watched "Vivaah" yesterday - it was sickly sweet; enough to make one puke! I enjoyed it none the less. I sobbed all the way through the second half - can't remember the last time I cried that much during a movie!