Saturday, December 30, 2006

Make those Bodies Sing!

I bought bananas for $2 a kilo a few days ago!!!! HOW GOOD IS THAT??? It was on sale at Woolies and they were sooooo good!

Now, I don't really like bananas - I don't hate them (I know some people who REALLY HATE bananas - I just don't really like them, a bit like the difference between the English Cricket team and the Australian Cricket team - bananas being like the English Cricket to me rather than the Australian cricket team...). However, when I saw that they were only $2 a kilo, I HAD TO buy them! I haven't seen them for that price in what seems like forever!

Anyways, after I bought the bananas, I had one. I ate it and I thought, "You know...this isn't so bad!". Then I ate another one...

I didn't realise how much I had actually missed a fruit that I didn't particularly like in the first place!

Now I mis my mum and grandma's cooking. I made "pongal" today. I think I used the wrong paruppu or something.. it tasted fine but didn't taste quite "right". Anyways, Srini said to me, "Thank God we only have to do this for another two weeks!". I said, "Yeah, for you! I have to live with this for the rest of my life!".

Why doesn't my food taste like my mum or grandma's food???

Anyways! The Bananas were great! :D

Ba naa naaa naaa Ba naa naaa... Maaakkeee thoose Bodiieeess Sing! Haven't seen that ad in a while - I wonder why!