Monday, May 22, 2006

Out of luck

I have always considered myself extremely lucky. I sometimes think that I have made it this far purely on luck. I have just been lucky all my life. Things have always fallen into place for me and I don't think I have had to put in that much effort for anything.

One of my biggest fears has always been, "What will happen when all my luck runs out??". I used to think about that alot. It would freak me out because I would be left with absolutely nothing.

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking that maybe my luck is leaving me now... slowly. It makes me uneasy and even slightly fearful.

It isn't all bad though, because I know it is a phase and I will get over it. I also believe in myself just a little bit - just enough to not lose hope completely.

Either way, it isn't a nice feeling to have.