Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Robbed...

We were robbed about two days ago. It has been a hectic day or two with everyone being a bit edgy.

It is funny when something like this happens because everyone reacts to it differently. My mum was under shock and then she picked herself up. My dad was worried sick about all of us. Rama and I felt like we should do whatever is necessary to get things back on track and Srini manages to see the humour and is a comfort in his own way.

We are all ok, and everything is getting back to normal. Things could have been far worse.

When things like this happen, you always discover something about yourself. I did something that I haven't consciously done since I was a kid. I think other older siblings will relate to this. I used to be the most protective older sister, and I saw that in me yesterday. Not just as a sister, but also as a daughter.

Anyways, all is well now...