Sunday, February 19, 2006

On my desk...

I feel like writing but don't have anything to say!

So here is some useless information...

Books currently on my desk:

"Execution" by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan. I have no idea what this book is about. I used it yesterday while palying Cluedo to have something to lean on...

"Mumbai - Tourist Guide and Map". I got this from the lovely people at Grant Hyatt, Mumbai. They did their best to make me feel at home. "Thane" is pronounced "Tha-ney" not "Thain"!!!

"A Malgudi Ominibus" - R.K. Narayan. I still haven't started reading it!

"Cloudstreet" by Tim Winton. I was halfway through this book, then I lost it. I found it again yesterday!!

"Oliver Twist" Charles Dickens. I don't think I will ever be able to read it fully - it is tooooo depressing!!

Other Random things on my Desk:

Gold Coast Postcard - Yumna sent it to me!
My Hospital Swipe card - should put it in my bag before I forget!
My wallet - Should put that in my bag too
My phone - I don't think it works anymore!
An almost empty tube of "Fair and Lovely".
Tissue Box
Almost dry Metallic Markers
Bottle of Water
An empty journal that was a birthday present from two years ago.
Scissors
Lots of Pens that probably don't work.
Hair slides
A mouse that I should connect to my laptop.
A few credit card bills (PAID!!)

Hmm... So what does this say about me??? It says that I should clean up my desk!