Monday, April 04, 2005

Errr...why is it hot??

It's supposed to be winter! NOT SUMMER! Why is it sooo hot then??? I'll have to get bring my fan out of the garage again! ARRRRGGHHH!!

I left my mobile phone at the hospital on Friday. To top it off, I also left my swipe card in my room... so I cant get my phone till tomorrow morning. I need a new phone - my current phone doesn't even work half the time and it cuts me off half-way through conversations! Very wierd.

Such a busy weekend! I went shopping yesterday morning, played monopoly with fam yesterday afternoon (and I won - eventhough appa thinks he won!), completely forgot to go tutoring, and I couldn't even call them and apologize because I dont have their number - its in my mobile, which I left at work!

Today, I was out till 3 pm, came home, played monopoly with a 7 year old (and yes, I reckon I could have beaten him:P), cooked, made coffee, watched TV and did some editing for a souvenir.

Now I am going to fix my fan and get some sleep - hopefully...

Weekend come... weekend go!

Today's achievement: I made Srini fall at my feet THREE TIMES! :P Srini - if you are reading this... I am never letting you forget it :P