Saturday, April 23, 2005

Waiting...

I am waiting for my media to warm-up so I have about ten minutes. Thought I might update this!

We had "donars" (people who fund our research) come and pay us a visit. Our supervisor sent us all a note asking us to look "pretty" and "busy"...Do you think that he implies that we are all neither pretty nor busy??? Perhaps he is saying that we should try atleast look "pretty busy"! :P

I just got out some ice and some reagents and started making fresh batches - it was really nothing requiring much scientific planning but it "looked" like I was doing ground-breaking research.

I have my graduation ceremony on Tuesday:D I am actually really excited about it!!! Can't wait to get home today! I think I might even go shopping today and buy some much needed pants!

Life is treating me well... hope you are all being good to yourselves!

Next week is going to be a short week. Monday is a public holiday... then Tuesday I graduate. I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday allready planned! Lets home things go according to that plan!