Sunday, April 24, 2005

Kids...

I get along with kids. I was tutoring Cassie today. She is 7 and I basically help her with her reading. She had two frineds over. I have seen these two girls before and they basically go and play by themselves when Cassie is being tutored.

Today I was teaching some Roald Dahl poems to Cassie and she was sooo proud of herself that she wanted everyone to hear it too. Her two frineds came and stood around her. One of the little girls asked me if she could read too. I couldn't say no! She read it really well and Cassie got jealous. Cassie was getting defensive, "Vidiiiya is my tutor!". Soon the other children's mum arrived and asked the two girls to pack up. The little girl came upto me and said "I like you Viidiya!" and then left. It was soo sweet!

I love watching kids. The way they think... the way they feel. People always say that being a kid is blissful - I think the reason for that is because kids are so forgiving. It doesn't matter what a kid does to you, or what you do to a kid - they always forget it and move on...